9.04.2008

Important Updates


8.31.2008
Important Updates:

The little girl at my house is beginning to walk and I have seen her take at least 5 steps on her own without falling hard on her bum, and she smiles at me all the time, a fact for which I am eternally grateful.

Our family is now the proud owner of 4 puppies, and I sort of watched them be born, which is slightly strange for a non-country girl such as myself.

My brother’s wife is pregnant and will be having a baby sometime in January.

I have officially lost 12 pounds so far - says 2 different scales!

I find out on Wednesday where I will be placed for the upcoming 2 years and I am so nervous and excited, and yet horribly sad to be leaving my family, who have called me adopted, and which I found out through an awesome use of Khmer.
My bathroom has two very large, vrey pregnant spiders. And that is very important Info.

2 comments:

The Tester said...

Well kelsey... Both Snow and Myself have been avidly following your adventures... Please keep updating your blog... Very enjoyable reading...

Be Safe and Have Fun..!!! We are thinking of you here in Canada...

Unknown said...

Hey Kelsey.. so glad to hear about all the babies along the way .. giggles.. although i am not to fond of spiders.. cringes..

I know it must have been scary finding out where you will spend the next two years.. but i am sure with your shining personality and smile .. it will be awesome no matter how bad it may be...

It is cool that the little girl is now walking .. Mt grandson started walking just a week ago.. and now is actually walking up to 10 steps at a times wihtout falling on his bottom... thank goodness for diapers breaking the fall... Dominic is now 13 months soon to be 14 months old...

Congrats on the weight loss by the way.. i think i need to lose at least 25 lbs and am trying..

Here are some pics for you ... I hope you enjoy..

Dominic at 11 months old..

Pic of Dominic...

His mommy .. My daughter Sandra.. who is once again with child ..4 months now...

Pic of Sandra...

And one of my daughter Patti and The Tester on her graduation last June from grade 8 enjoying the father and daughter dance..

Pic of Patti and Tester...

You have shared so many wonder pics with us thought it was time to share some with you..

Be well Kelsey and know you are being thought of here in both our hearts and our minds..

Hugs
Snowflake